Some Current Mini Games
- Cash Drop (catch dropping money bags)
- Barnyard Bonanza (catapult rubber chicken)
- Beat The Joker (guess where lights stop)
- Cactus Cash (pick correct number)
- Cash Vault (money machine)
- Crazy Pies (guess answer before pie drops)
- Beat The Banker (choose the magic case)
- Jackpot (guess correct numbers)
- Lucky Letters (guess correct letters/word scramble)
- Pocket Money (pick money plus random number)
- Big Cheese (guess where the cheese is)
- Prize Drop (drop puck into correct slot)
- Magic Board (pick correct square)
- Take Everything (pick highest value prize)
- Hi Low (guess what next card is)
- Wheel of a Deal— match the card/cash
- Super Prize Spin to Win Wheel – oversize wheel of prizes
Some Current Digital Games
(with associated props)
(presentable on high output video monitors (outdoor quality if needed), video screens (indoors) or high output LED Panels. ).
- Super Slots (digital programmable slot machine)
- Star Power (random stars)
- Pick a Pair (concentration game)
- Mini Keeno (pick 5 numbers and match)
- Race To Place (animated horse race)
Not all games are used at every event. Most game shows use 8-10 mini games.
More games are being developed or acquired. We have a resource of 50 or more mini games. We can even design custom game props with electronics and show control.
For descriptions of some of the games that we use please request our game prop catalog PDF.All games are copyright Game Show Gurus. Some games were created by Paul Adams Productions.