Family entertainment including: Anniversaries, Rehearsal Dinners, Birthdays, Children’s Events, House Parties, Holiday Parties, Graduations, and any other event. Think dancing might be awkward? Try a game show. No alcoholic influence necessary to have fun.
Benefits for Social Events
Game Shows Are Winners With Your Guests Which Means a Jackpot for Your Event Rocket Fuel for Your Extensive Event They’re hot. Prime time game shows such as Price is Righ, Minute To Win It, and Family Feud” are drawing millions of viewers. Game shows even have their own network. Reality Shows like Survivor, American Idol, and Dancing With the Stars and many others are taking game shows to new heights.
For the ultimate in entertainment and the best in audience interaction, book modified forms our game shows that get everyone involved.
Game shows are great for events where you want something special, where people may not or probably won’t dance, where karaoke wouldn’t be appropriate, and you don’t want your guests to go home just eating and listening to a speech. Game shows are great for all ages, all demographics, and all types of atmospheres. Want to make it relevant? We can customize it to your organization or guest of honor. They can be hyper interactive or very refined and corporate. A game show will take your event from boring to soaring.
You can book a game show for all or part of your social event and you can have extra DJ type music before and after. Not So Trivial Applications
- Weddings —game shows make a great add on to your wedding. Use it to excite the guests during your rehearsal dinner, add some background activity to your cocktail hour, or as a way to enhance the meal time. Sunday and afternoon weddings are always a harder time to get them to dance. Try a game show and then some dancing. Material about the Bride and Groom make it personal.
- Kids Birthday Parties – our mini game shows are popular for kids birthdays from 5 years old to 13 years old. Special modified shows are designed to meet the budgets. Read More.
- Bar/Bat Mitzvahs— great cocktail hour or completely different type of party. Read More.
- Holiday Parties— give them a present, book a game show
- Corporate Parties – boring weekday parties and picnics or events without alcohol can benefit when they need something but probably won’t dance. See Corporate flyers. Read More.
- Picnics—turn those hot summer days into trivia and games time. Corporate weekly picnics usually just involve eating and some drinking. Add a mini game show to make it more fun. Read More.
- Milestone Events—Birthdays, Anniversaries, Graduations, Retirements, Communions, Sweet Sixteen’s and more Surprise the guest of honor and get people laughing. We’ll customize them.
- General Residential Parties—throwing a party at a house or hall “just because”. Invite friends and family for a game show night. We even have smaller budget / smaller stage programs to fit right in. We have performed at many “Adult fun club” type events. (When adults gets together monthly for an activity — in this case nothing inappropriate).
- Anything Else You Can Think Of – game shows fit in everywhere. Tell us what you want . We can make it happen.