Game Show Gurus’ announces a new production level for college and corporate events.
“Fly In” level is great when events are out of 500 mile driving range from Chicago without a block forming. You can get the great fun without as much travel expense. If events are outside of the 500 mile range, it costs more for us to get there — more time on the road (at least two days each way) and extended expenses for travel and staff pay.
“Fly In” means we bring the necessary props, flyable scenery (based on trade show displays), computer software, and emcee to an event. The host venue must provide minimal sound, tables, lights if desired, and projection equipment. We will bring scaled down versions of our game shows. Your school get all of the fun without the added expense.
Some games that can be designed as “Fly In”.
Some Games that can be configured as “Fly In”:
- Mini Trivia Blitz – give us a buzz
- Get Wired For This – wireless game show for everyone
- Extreme Bingo – name the picture, movie, sound
- Survey Says – 100 people can’t be wrong
- Q&A – audience response for 2015
- Win It In a Minute – beat the clock
- Trivia Ladder – your final answer
- Versus – team challenges
- Guess The Price – come on down
- Night At The Races – and they are off
- Want something else? Ask and we will put together a proposal.